Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Qi Kuai bu Qi Kuai

This is the lawn patch of cow grass which is invaded by carpet grass. In Singapore this will be a joy but not here. Cow grass is treasured here over carpet grass and is far more expensive! So if you have cow grass at home in Singapore, think like  aproud Aussie.
MaMa's desert treat for dear Hannah... eggless dates and zulini muffins... More deserts and she will grow like Noelle! Ha!Ha!
Good afternoon, MaMa, nice to see you again ( I mean to see the muffins)
I know Kon2 has been blogging about me and you came to see how clever I am in crawling.
Ready, tomato ketchup, go... see video
Season I - towards the sunset

Season II away from the sunset
How come you all not applauding... My knee cap very painful you know..
Ha!Ha! Don't make my toes laugh MaMa ( they are to be sucked).
No need to buy me knee cap.. Mummy says I must be robust!
See... sometimes I suck toe something I suck thumb.. depends which is nearer.
MaMa... you going back to Singapore tomorrow? Can send more zukini muffins by DHL or not?
See.. this is a trailer to show you what I can do when you come back for my birthday... WALK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment