Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Many faces of Hannah

Visited Hannah yesterday who woke up with a broad smile!
Who is that man with you, Grandma?
Why, is Grandpa, isn't he?
Why is he always carrying the ipad?
I like it. The ipad has many pictures of Hannah!
Grandma, I win. Gong2 has now got less hair than me!
Ha!Ha! You see the top - all Sahara!
Grandma, I think Gong2 not happy with what I said.
Aiyah, Gong2, joke joke  also cannot take one.
Ha! He smiling now but I think he bluff bluff one.
Now he is really smiling. But I am tired of all this theatrics. I am going to take my bath.
Here is a treat... First video of Hannah learning how to crawl!And after my cold bath, I am going to take a swing!

Meanwhile, got the Canning Vale bronze picture put up.
Hmm nice natural flowers outside and bronze stiff flowers inside. Ni shuo qi kuai bu qi kuai!

No comments:

Post a Comment